Written on: October 5, 2022
Washington, DC – Women in Propane (WIP), an official business council of the National Propane Gas Association (NPGA), appointed their new Executive Board and Committee Members at the Women in Propane Annual Meeting last week in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The 2023-2024 Women in Propane Executive Board consists of:
• Bridget Piraino as Vice Chair. Bridget Piraino is a passionate advocate for the positive messaging and communications surrounding propane and for supporting women within the propane industry. As VP of Marketing and a core leadership team member at Anova, the remote tank monitoring solution provider, her work centers on promoting the digitalization of the propane industry. Piraino is spearheading the WIP webinar program and is also an active member of WLPGA, serving as the digital technology partner of the LPG Talks Live webinar Program for the worldwide association. She serves on multiple National and State industry association committees. A global business marketing executive, she brings extensive experience in leadership, marketing, communications, and technology to the Women in Propane Council.
• Tonya Crow with Growmark as Association Engagement Officer
• Jennifer Jackson with Amerigas as Immediate Past Chair
• Nancy Coop with Cetane Associates as Founding Chair
Other 2023-2024 Women in Propane Leaders include:
• Natalie Peal, retired as Board Advisor
• Marci Gagnon with Qualpay and Jessica Sheehan-Balderston with Rural Computer Consultants as Co-Chair Programs & Events
• Michelle Wilson with Boston Environmental and Whitney O’Toole with Amerigas as Co-Chair Membership
• Lauren Clark with Bergquist as Manager Knowledge Exchange
We look forward to a successful term with all our new board and committee leaders. To stay up to date on Women in Propane’s latest activities, visit womeninpropane.org for more information.
About Women in Propane: The Women in Propane Council (WIP) was founded in 2012 as a business council of the National Propane Gas Association. The council is governed by an executive board of industry leaders that has adopted by-laws that define the organizational structure and opportunity for membership and involvement. Women in Propane was established to provide positive opportunities for industry professionals—both women and men—to support the advancement and success of all employees in every scope of business operation and professional development. Founded by women, our mission today champions the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion. For more information visit womeninpropane.org.